- Permanent, Full-time
As Payroll Officer you will join our dynamic and international HR team in our HQ in Mechelen (Belgium). You will get an overview of our payroll process and receive the chance to expand your skills by learning more about our international processes.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Payroll administration: Payroll for 10 European sales offices in cooperation with local providers. Bonus and salary calculations. HR administration and employee's file control. Tracking and implementing changes in labor laws in different countries.?
- Payroll projects support: Implementation and management of employee benefits, such as insurances and pension plans. Report and analysis of HR related data (vacation, sickness, overtime). Advising colleagues, management and employees regarding social legislation, implementation of optimization processes. Analysis and implementation of HR policies.?
- First relevant working experience in a payroll related position
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and eager to learn more?
- Analytical mindset and a high level of ownership?
- Strong communication skills in English and any of the following languages: Czech, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak
- Advanced knowledge of Excel?
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Hospitalization, Group Insurance, Meal vouchers & Eco-cheques
- Public Transportation Reimboursement
- Paid overtime
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions?
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Eco Cheque
- 30 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.