Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
As a project engineer, you are responsible for the planning of reusable packaging concepts for automotive parts at Audi Brussels. Together with your colleagues, the logistics process engineers as well as with the production departments and suppliers, you will work out the best possible solutions for the supply chain.
- As part of an international and innovative team, you will support the logistics department in the implementation of SMART logistics.
- You will model efficient and reusable packaging concepts (mainly metal and plastic constructions) for sensitive and/or robotically handled automotive parts at Audi Brussels.
- You compare different packaging alternatives, suppliers in terms of budget, transport costs, maintenance and operational use, and present the results to the stakeholders at Audi Brussels and Audi AG.
- You guide the project process (comparison of alternatives, choice of concept, budget request, choice of supplier, purchase decision, production of packaging until the packaging is put into service).
- You participate in comparative studies and knowledge exchange with other experts from Audi AG and Volkswagen AG.
- You will actively participate in the improvement and efficiency of our existing logistics processes.
- You have a master's degree in industrial or civil engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry or in a production environment is considered an advantage.
- You have a solid technical background in materials and mechanical constructions.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and analyse complex processes and relationships.
- You are fluent in at least 3 of the following languages: French, Dutch, English and/or German.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homeoffice
- Collective and individual bonus
- Group and hospital insurance
- Work/life balance
- Cafeteria plan
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.