4 of 7Next
As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Study of the Customer Request, make the feasibility study thanks to the relevant technical information of the site visit.
- Work on the robots: simulate the robot functions and trajectories fit for the application using the Creo and KUKA SIM tools.
- Define the robot size and loads applied to structures with KUKA simulation in order to perform relevant stability tests.
- Validation of the Feasibility Study at Customer Site (Dimensions, Operation, Application)
- Design calculation as per the relevant norms.
- Report progress proactively to the Technical Manager and to the Sales Team.
Keywords: engineer, mechanical, hydraulic, KUKA SIM, Creo, feasibility study, conception, calculation, norms, studies, robots, machines
You have a Master's degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering.
You get 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in a heavy industry environment. Mechatronic background is an asset.
You are fluent in English.
You have strong Mechanical design skills (calculation, conception, material selection…) and Hydraulic/other media knowledge.
You know how to use 2D / 3D CAD design software and FEA tools.
You are opened to international traveling (10%)
Our client offers you to work in a stimulating and multicultural environment. Our client proposes competitive package.
Interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply on our website. Any questions? Contact Xavier Basilaire at xavier.basilaire @experis.be.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Mechanics
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)