4 of 10Next
Syngenia, member of ENGIE (new name of GDF SUEZ Group), aims to strengthen the development of its customers through its technical assistance. By recruiting employees, selected for their skills and experiences, but also for their ability to adapt to the environment of our customers. By cultivating the passion of its employees through the possibility that we give them to develop through continuous training and various experiences.
Mechanical engineer Gas & LNG
- to prepare project specifications met during FEED and detailed Engineering phases;
- to review and follow up the technical solutions proposed by Contractors in the frame of Owner's Engineering missions;
- to write/check equipment technical data sheet, specifications and test plan for cryogenic rotating equipment as well as for other Gas and LNG Units;
- to manage the technical and commercial follow up of the contracts;
- to participate to the progress, review meetings, HAZOP, HAZID.
- you have a master degree in Mechanics or Electromechanics with minimum 3 years experience in this sector;
- you are fluent in Dutch or French and in English;
- you have a good knowledge of the cryogenic specificities related to LNG infrastructure and knowledge of main relevant international codes and standards in Oil & Gas mechanical engineering such as ASME, EN, ISO, ANSI, NFPA, API, etc;
- you feel comfortable to work in multidisciplinary teams and have a dynamic, rigorous and creative profile;
- you are interested in becoming an expert in this sector.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Mechanics
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Syngenia
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French