Marketing Technology Manager
- Reynaers Aluminium
- Permanent, Full-time
Marketing Technology Manager
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2400 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.
The position below reports to the CMO.
- You are the driving force that ensures the latest marketing technologies are being adopted across Reynaers Group, responsible for Reynaers Aluminium and Forster.
- You are the Product Owner for our existing digital platforms, including website, product information management, analytics, social media & e-newsletters.
- You oversee the technical architecture, ensure optimal integration of platforms and define the future roadmap for both new and continuous improvement changes.
- You are in the lead to explore new digital platforms, looking at marketing automation, digital asset management, online product visualization,…
- With your team, you provide shared service support via a service desk, as well as give training to the local markets worldwide.
- You build strong relations with various stakeholders in the business to understand the needs and further optimize the use of marketing technology.
- You are the bridge between the local marketing community and the internal and external software providers and developers to define and execute the marketing technology roadmap, covering new developments, issue resolution,…
- You benchmark the current digital ecosystem with competitors and research the market to stay informed about trends and industry best practices.
- You have a master degree and 5 years' experience in a marketing, digital marketing or IT function.
- You have excellent project management skills and you understand how to manage priorities
- You have good technical knowledge and hands-on experience with Drupal CMS, technical SEO, Google Analytics & marketing automation tools
- You are analytical, digital native and passionate about latest marketing technology.
- You have a proactive work ethic, growth mind-set and a desire to work for a results-oriented company
- You are comfortable to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can easily work across multiple teams.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Marketing management
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Duffel (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.