2 of 5Next
Our client is a leader & well known actor within the Service industry. Their services focus on HR & extra legal advantages. In order to sustain their growth they are currently looking for a Marketing & Strategic Analyst who will directly report to the Marketing & Strategy Director.
Marketing & Strategy Analyst - Service Industry
As the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
Assist the marketing director and its direct reports
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Manage strategy engagements, addressing internal teams' business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and values.
- Set the annual planning of effective marketing plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
Insights and recommendations based on analysis
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights on main stakeholders (Clients, Merchants, Users) to improve marketing strategy.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking & analysis.
- Advocate for new initiatives & process improvements using customer research, hard data, Marketing & Business Metrics.
- Provide marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and environmental information.
- Define clear requirements to the IT team for automation systems improvement.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Drive collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular updates on developments of competitive programming to the board of directors.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Implement efficient project and program management tools to simplify decision-making.
- P&L management.
- Project costs management.
As the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst you have the following requirements:
- At Least 3 years of experience in similar role.
- At least a Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- First experience with project management.
- Fluent in French & English is mandatory - Dutch is a strong asset
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools (e.g. Clarity / MS Project / Project Server), and workflow technologies (e.g. SharePoint design, InfoPath) desirable.
Competent in using MS Office tools - including high level of knwoledge using Excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with and influencing diverse stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, tailoring messages creatively and appropriately.
Be autonomous and able to challenge counter part & different stakeholders
- Strong level of organization
The future the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst will have the following opportunities:
- Join a major organization in developping phase with many internal growing opportunities.
- Take a strongly strategic role within the Strategy & Marketing Division - report directly to the Director of the Division.
- Advise the major stakeholder of the organization - including board level.
- Work on high level project with a direct impact on the company daily live.
- Be reward with an attractive complete package in line with the previous experiences.
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car