3 of 3Next
The client is an international company active in the Health Sector. They are one of the world players exporting products in Europe, Japan, US, China,... with more than 2500 employees today & a strong marketing team of 7 people.
Marketing & Product Manager Assistant
- You support the Head of Marketing Product Managers in their projects
- You perform the final check of all marketing materials & follow it up
- You coordinate the translations (sometimes in collaboration w/ agencies)
- You schedule all tests of New Products with the Product Managers team. You collect the results based on feedback from the users and gather them in order to report them
- You organize monthly internal audits and prepare report for 5S projects
- At least 1 year of experience in Marketing/Communication or other
- Bachelor degree is a real plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- A Native Dutch Level and Outstanding English (as this is the vehicular language)
- A challenging job in a growing company, with a very international environment
- Full time employment (40hours) via a temporary contract (of minimum 2 weeks, can be prolonged)
- Flexible hours (you can come between 6 and 9 and leave accordingly)
- Stunning offices and a great company culture
- Collaborate to a healthier world within a driven team!
+32 2 290 97 74
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Product management
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English