2 of 6Next
Our client is an international organization active is the Health Sector. Today they are looking for a Marketing and Data Analyst to strengthen their IT and Support team. The company is located in the center of Brussels.
Marketing & Data Analyst
The Marketing and Data Analyst works 2/3 on analytical tasks and 1/3 on admin tasks.
- Maintains Ddata Integrity
- Maintains Security of the data
- Presents and manipulates data with Excel (pivot tables, Power BI)
- Prepares data for meetings and presentations
- Creates dashboards
- Is the point of contact for all Membership-related topics (registration, issue-solving, follow-up).
- Manages the database and optimize it
- Manages the website and update it
- Handles all concerns related to the company's Journal
The ideal Marketing and Data Analyst:
- Experience with databases
- Excel is very important (pivot tables,...)
- Speaks perfectly English. French or Dutch is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree
- An attractive salary
- Laptop, Phone, Insurances, Home Office, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, Transports, Compensation for Internet at Home, Year Bonus, 27 days holiday.
+32 2 290 97 74
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Meal vouchers