- Permanent, Full-time
- You will provide legal advice related to the export credit insurance business and/or more general advice covering several areas of law with which Credendo is faced.
- You will be in contact with the management, colleagues from other operational departments (sales, risk underwriting, claims, and policy management) and the insured.
- Together with your colleague legal counsels and the compliance officer, you will follow Credendo's legal environment closely and provide related legal advice to the management.
- You will manage complex claim files by advising the operational departments, negotiating with the insured, contacting the debtors and brokers and by handling the complete administration follow-up.
- You have a Master's degree in law if possible supplemented with additional training in finance, business or international trade.
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a lawyer (at the bar or as in-house legal counsel), preferably in the fields of commercial and/or financial law.
- You have excellent knowledges in Dutch or French, with a very good oral and written proficiency in English. Knowledge of other languages is certainly a plus.
- You have good communication skills and find it easy to establish contacts.
- You are business-oriented and solution-minded.
- You are good at analysing and summarising information.
- You like working autonomously and yet also show team spirit.
- You handle stress well.
- You know how to work with standard MS Office tools.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French, German
- 12 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Insurance, Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.