- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
The client is a European Association located in Brussels. They are looking for someone to cover a maternity leave as from mi-november 2020 for 6 months.
They key responsibilities:
· Manage the contracts, throughout their life-cycle: drafting, negotiating and revising contracts such as consultancy services agreements, research contracts, collaboration agreements and non-disclosure agreements, in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Science Executive.
· Analyzing and interpreting complex contract terms and conditions, advising on their impact and associated risk.
· Evaluating and negotiating ownership of and access to intellectual property
· Provide ad-hoc legal support to the Secretariat on contract issues
· Administer, maintain and update the company contracts database
The Successfull candidate:
- Fluent in English and a good legal English drafting skills
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar role in an international company or law firm
- Already an experience in contract law
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team worker
- Law degree
- Have strong co-ordination and negotiation skills with an eye for detail
- A 6 month contract
- The opportunity to learn more about contrat law
- An attractive salary package
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.767 to € 3.873 per year
- 6 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.