KEY ACCOUNT HR TALENT PARTNER
- Western Flanders
- Permanent, Part-time
KEY ACCOUNT HR TALENT PARTNER
Tapfin - ManpowerGroup Solutions was created to meet the needs of the increasingly complex world of work. Nowadays companies need new organizational models to be more agile in a constantly changing environment. TAPFIN takes care of our clients' needs and acts as a central point of contact for the recruitment and management of external staff (Managed Service Programs). Our solutions are results-oriented and allow our clients to focus on their core business, whilst we optimize their human capital and processes.
TAPFIN is looking for highly motivated and flexible individuals who like a challenge and with a healthy sense of curiosity. If you are dedicated to delivering excellence and enjoy learning, then the job of Talent Partner is for you. TAPFIN can offer you a wide range of activities in which you can really demonstrate your skills and grow as an individual. We welcome people with a large sense of client oriented, creativity, initiative and affinity with tools.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- As a Talent Partner you are responsible for the Talent management of the Contingent workforce (Freelancers, Contractors,…) at your client.
- Supplier Management: The management of the relationships with third party vendors that supply the client with essential Talent. Onboarding, managing and communicating with suppliers are daily activities.
- Client Relationship Management: You are in close contact with the business to understand needs and anticipate. You function as a neutral intermediary between the business and suppliers.
- Contract Management: In close collaboration with Purchasing you create Purchase Orders for onboarding waves or extension of Services.
- Reporting and administrative tasks
- Technology Support: Daily usage of Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- Demonstrating a client service proactive approach.
- You have experience in a General recruitment role, soft/ hard HR or a Purchasing role.
- Coordination and planning of priorities
- You demonstrate strong communication skills with different levels within an organization.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs
- Multiple language skills (French, Dutch, English) are required
- A Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level. You will be part of a dynamic team, where you will receive guidance from your manager and your team to tackle your client’s challenges. An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and competencies.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car
- Remote work
- 16 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.