1 of 3Next
Our client, located in Antwerp city, is specialized in the creation of innovative B2B & B2C solutions ranging from applications and platforms to 3D configurators and hardware IoT products. The team consists of 40+ talented/motivated employees. Our client focuses on 4 industries: industry 4.0, healthcare, consumer products and track & trace. We are looking for a Technical Project Lead to strengthen their team.
(JUNIOR) TECHNICAL PROJECT LEAD IoT – ANTWERP
- Defining hardware product specifications,
- You will be responsible for the specifications of a variety of projects,
- You will translate these specifications into a schematic,
- Transfer this schematic into a PCB layout,
- You will work in a team of 3 engineers.
- Master or bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering or equivalent by experience,
- Experience in hardware electronics is a plus,
- You are motivated to work on different innovative projects,
- Speak and write English fluently, Dutch and/or French are a plus,
- You are responsible, autonomous and proactive,
- Experience with embedded Software programming is a plus.
- Growing company in the center of Antwerp, surrounded by green,
- Possibility to work from home (1 day a week),
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits:
- Expense allowance,
- An innovative company that works on interesting IoT projects.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Remote work