2 of 13Next
Our client is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
Junior Structural Engineer
- Provide correct design & calculations of metallic structures (including connections), piping and ducting and to ensure their conformity with client specifications.
- Issue the design notes in conformity with the applicable codes and standards.
- Design, review, check and approve the drawings.
- Analyse & manage the technical difficulties met with the manufacturing and erection companies as well the eventual claims with clients and to try to bring the appropriate solutions.
- Participate in selection of different technical solutions proposed by the design office.
- Supervise works, reports and studies outsourced to specialized companies.
- Establish technical follow-up and co-ordination between the different stakeholders & partners (design office, manufacturing and erection companies, …).
- As part of a team, both internally with other functions and externally with the customer, participate to derive a cost-effective means of (new) product design.
- Deep knowledge of calculation softwares and CAD environments (Robot, ESA-PrimaWin, StaadPro, Algor, …)
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Other Desired Competencies
- Deep knowledge of and strong interest in methods of calculations for structural steel and vessels using international software/codes
- Ability to liaise effectively, work in team with and build bridges between other departments
- Ability to think "out of the box"
- Master's Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering
- Experience of working in an industrial projects-orientated environment
- Experience of modelling large structures is an asset
- Contributing To Team Success
- Managing Work
- Continuous Learning
- Work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues.
- Comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career
+32 2 509 45 76
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
27 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 2.600 to € 3.000 per month