9 of 12Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com.
JUNIOR OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER
Role & Responsibilities
The Operational Risk Manager for Worldline is responsible for 2nd LoD risk management tasks for the Worldline Merchant Services Entity in Belgium. He/she reports as part of the international 2nd LoD team to the Head of Merchant Services Risk Management . Additionally, he/she closely aligns and interacts with various stakeholders in the COO area, Scheme Management, Compliance, Security and Internal Audit as far as specific matters and requirements are concerned.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Representing the risk function vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders for Belgium
- Steer the process for risk identification, assessment, management and reporting for IT and operational risks in Belgium
- Escalate urgent or material risk matters and provide support with the evaluation of materialized risks
- Ensure local adherence of relevant risk policies and methodologies and contribute in promoting a sound risk culture
- Support in different risk initiatives and processes like vendor and merchant risk assessments, project and product risk assessments, risk reporting's or contract bidding risk reviews
- Support in further developing the operational risk management framework and methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization
- University degree
- 2-4 years of experience in operational risk management preferably in payment services, financial or technological industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong background in fields adjacent to risk management (business continuity, IT security, enterprise risk management)
- Self-starter with independent working style
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Access) skills
- Structured working style, strong analytical skills, quick understanding and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/559324-JUNIOR-OPERATIONAL-REGIONAL-RISK-OFFICER/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience