16 of 16Next
Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Junior Marketing & Communication Officer
Our client education mission is to answer the life-long learning needs of managers with a programme portfolio that includes Open Enrolment Programmes (incl. short seminars and executive masters), Customer-specific programmes (fully customized for companies), MBA and Advanced Masters.
The activity of our client is closely connected the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). It can be described as a medium-sized enterprise with a 20+ employee and 6+M€ in revenues.
Our client is recruiting a new team member for its Marketing & Communication Department. The Marketing & Communication Officer's mission is to develop and implement the Executive Education marketing strategy in order to promote the portfolio.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) is the leading Frenchspeaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English. Solvay Executive Education offers postgraduate courses for professionals looking to speed-up their career.
As a Junior Marketing &Communication Officer you will work in the Executive Education Marketing and Communication Team and in tight collaboration with programme managers and coordinators. You will strengthen the team through following tasks.
- You will help with the production of marketing and communication material (including landing pages, website content, video’s, e-mailings, brochures, social media posts and more);
- You will help promoting and organizing onsite and online events for the Executive Education Portfolio;
- You will help leading and managing creative agencies, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services;
- You will help planning, implementing and monitoring of marketing and communication campaigns (online and offline) as well as optimization;
- You will help managing data in the CRM;
- You will help playing an active role in all the other marketing activities as needed.
- You have a good knowledge of marketing and communication techniques, a demonstrated experience delivering effective and innovative marketing campaigns: experience with a CMS solution, web optimization, email marketing, SEO/SEA, Google Analytics, content marketing, and interactive advertising is a must;
- You have strong written and spoken communication skills in English and French. All marketing actions will be in English. Dutch is a plus.;
- You have a sales and results driven approach with a strong service-oriented mind-set and you are capable of adapting towards different situations and stakeholders;
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. You feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications;
- You have excellent project management skills;
- You are skilled in graphic & videos editing tools (e.g. Adobe suite);
- You are a team player, polyvalent and ready to play a role in various tasks;
- You are able to work individually and handle self-driven projects efficiently PROFILE;
- You have a degree in business / marketing or related field;
- You have a first experience in a similar role and a relevant business environment. Practical experience in the area of digital marketing is a plus;
- You have proven experience with graphic and editing tools;
- You have proven experience using different communications techniques and project management skills;
- Your experience in education is an asset.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment and you will have a non-routine position implying diverse actions and exchange with a dynamic international team. You will get the chance to build a great network within academic community and corporate world. You will have a high level of autonomy and numerous interactions with a variety of external players.
02 289 06 90
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Marketing assistant
- Sector: Education
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract