5 of 11Next
Founded in 2010, Our Client brings integrated and sustainable solutions for energy production and savings to large building operators: they want to help change the world by improving the energy footprint of large buildings!
Junior Business Manager Green Solutions
- Identify prospects with high potential
- Develop a portfolio of new customers in Belgium
- Animate and retain the historical and close customers of the company perimeter
- Visit very regularly our customers and partners to know their needs and potential projects, accompany them from the initiation of the commercial relationship to the monitoring of the project.
- Collaborate with all the other members of the company (technical, engineers, legal and finance)
- Stay in constant watch on the market and regulations of decentralized production and energy efficiency of buildings
- Attend trade shows and events regularly to generate Leads and promote the company service offer
- You are in contact with customers who own buildings on which we could install photovoltaic power plants or carry out energy efficiency projects and the principals / specifiers on projects located in Belgium, and in such a way outstanding abroad.
- As such, you are required to travel regularly.
- You work in an entrepreneurial project in an evolving sector of activity At the same time, you engage in the long term with the prospect of significant growth in your function, commensurate with the company.
- You speak DUTCH and have a good level of French.
- You have a very good interpersonal skills, listening skills, negotiation and curiosity.
- A successful professional experience in areas around building and / or energy and / or photovoltaics is a plus
- You like to listen but also to convince.
- You master the techniques of prospecting and making appointments. You know how to identify a potential customer, detect their expectations and needs.
- You are creative to modulate the offer to find an agreement.
- You are able to work independently, within the framework of the fixed missions. You share information in an open, structured and synthetic way with your colleagues. You have a good team spirit.
- You have a great rigor in the follow-up of files, organizational and editorial skills (reports, schedule, customer reporting, etc.).
- You are curious and show a good opening on the market of the building and the commercial and industrial real estate.
- An exciting challenge with analytical and operational tasks
- An excellent work environment and high potential growth opportunities
- A competitive and extended salary package
Harold van Wassenhove
+32 2 290 97 39
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
From € 2.800 to € 3.000 per month