5 of 13Next
The company is located in Diegem and is active in the IT industry.
Internal Auditor Europe - Diegem - Permanent Position
Reporting to the Manager Internal Audit, your responsibilities as an Internal Auditor Europe will be:
- You facilitate the execution of the annual audit plan based upon the annual risk assessment process and input from the Manager Internal Audit;
- You perform internal audits; determine compliance with the controls of procedures tested, complete the documentation and results of tests performed;
- You write audit reports and communicate findings and recommendations to the auditee, management and the Manager Internal Audit;
- You assist the analysis team in financial analysis and report generation;
- You monitor and follow-up on reported audit findings and recommendations to ensure corrective actions have been properly implemented;
- You provide direct assistance and support as needed to the external auditors;
- You implement automated audit techniques;
- You keep up with current changes on regulatory developments.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Required profile for the Internal Auditor Europe:
- You hold a master's degree in finance, economics or accounting;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in external audit;
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch (both spoken and written).
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite, electronic work paper and data analysis software, and integrated accounting software systems;
- Experience in US GAAP or IFRS is a plus;
- You are used to working in an international environment and are willing to visit our European offices on a regular basis (25%).
What our client offers:
- An exciting challenge within a company that has been nominated as one of the "Best Workplaces" for several years now.
- A motivating salary package including variable salary, a company car, allowances and group insurance.
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for its employees.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Audit
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Diegem
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)