- ENGIE Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
The integration engineer assures the high quality of all timely integrated software solutions. You design solid integration architecture solutions, connecting data, processes and applications within complex application landscapes. You have strong affinity with integration of complex application landscapes, data-, API-management and E2E-process automation.
- you contribute to the long term Integration vision and transformation program of ENGIE Solutions
- you support and coach project managers, analyst and development teams in the realization of the vision. You are able to coordinate a team of experts responsible for the implementation of the architecture roadmap
- you contribute to safely defining a secure integration strategy
- you identify risks and explain functional and non-functional benefits
- regular interaction and effective collaboration with the architecture team, involvement in the solution architecture design process for solutions and services as part of the enterprise solution portfolio
- you keep track of the interface catalog and all interactions between the systems in the landscape
- you are familiar and are able to guide the teams with different system integration patterns depending on use cases
- you work closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- you contribute in coordination and project implementations
- you are acquainted with agile project methodologies and support in the teams with this transformation
- ensure code/functionalities are delivered on time
- actively contributing to Solution Architecture Blueprint and document solutions
- measure quality of the delivery
- you design, implement and improve our CI/CD environment using modern cloud-native deployment techniques. You define a release strategy and CI/CD flows and you support the team members with release management activities
- a Master degree in Computer Science/IT technologies
- minimum 2 years of software development
- an experience in architecture or the desire to evolve in this field
- an experience with scripting languages and .NET or Java
- Azure DevOps experience and integration with .NET applications, Salesforce and Azure Components
- knowledge of Rest best practices
- Azure APIM/Azure Service Bus/Azure Event Grid and other Azure integration components
- an experience with ERP, SAAS, Cloud
- you are communicative and a team player
- you have strong organizational skills
- you are creative, motivated, result-oriented, pragmatic, adaptive to changes flexible personality
- you are fluent in English. Dutch and French are a definitive plus
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 16 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'It architecture' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.