You want to build a stronger and more sustainable future while making a step in your career? Then, seize this unique opportunity to join Futerro, a leading company in the bioplastics industry. Futerro is active across the entire PLA (poly-lactic acid) value chain, mastering the lifecycle of PLA from manufacturing to end-of-life recycling, and supports many customers active in different industries, with a focus on ecological transition and circular economy. With Futerro, don't just be a passive observer of the ecological transition but become one of its key actors.Top of Form For our Innovation Center located in Brussels, we are currently seeking an:Inside Sales & Supply Chain Coordinator
Inside Sales & Supply Chain Coordinator
In this dual role, you will first act as the main point of coordination supporting the smooth flow of products between our production plant, warehousing and delivery to our customers. You will also support the sales team in daily commercial activities, driving business growth by cultivating customer relationships and generating new sales opportunities. If you have a passion for sustainability and environmental responsibility, we invite you to apply. In this role, you will report to the Commercial Director.Main Responsibilities :
- Inside Sales
- You proactively engage with prospects/customers to develop business using an outbound sales call approach.
- You provide relevant marketing information related to products, services, and solutions to customers.
- You support Sales Account Managers in preparing pricing strategy and quotation proposals.
- You are responsible for the customers database by keeping our CRM software up to date, maintaining a well-organized sales pipeline, tracking leads with target accounts, opportunities, and sales activities.
- You are in charge of reporting on a monthly basis sales progress, forecasts, and market status, through CRM data extraction and analysis.
- Supply Chain
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, monitor, and execute supply chain activities.
- You are responsible of the ERP software, being instrumental to manage day-to-day supply chain activities.
- You manage sample and commercial order processing, ensure accuracy and timely delivery to customers.
- You are the focal point for our internal & external logistics service providers.
- You monitor inventory and coordinate with sales and financial teams to ensure optimal stock levels are maintained in line with sales forecast.
- You serve as primary point of contact for customers, addressing inquiries, product information requests and order-related updates.
- You build and maintain strong relationships with customers to foster loyalty and repeat business. Gather customer feedback and communicate insights to relevant departments for continuous improvement.
- You own a Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management or international business
- At least a first experience in supply chain and/or sales (2-3 years).
- Knowledge of the plastic industry and market would be a plus.
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles and ERP systems.
- Familiar with CRM software, MS Office and sales tools.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work autonomously.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Public transport contribution
A permanent contract.A unique opportunity to join a European company globally active in Biotechnology and Bioplastics.A stimulating role with key responsibilities, offering you the opportunity to play an active role in the development of a young, sustainable, and innovative company and to build your career path.A human-size company with an international dimension, fostering autonomy and team spirit.An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.