7 of 8Next
Enthusiasm! That's what Telenet is all about.
And we share this enthusiasm with each and every one of our 3000 employees. Thanks to their passion for innovation, challenges and cooperation, Telenet is and remains the best provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium.
Under the brand name Telenet we provide digital television, high speed internet and landline and mobile telephone services to clients living in Flanders and Brussels. Operating as BASE we provide mobile phone services throughout Belgium. Our Telenet Business department serves the business community in Belgium and Luxembourg, providing solutions for connectivity, hosting and security.
At Telenet we pull out all the stops to provide an Amazing Customer Experience, by putting our customers first at all times. Our aim is to give them the best possible help and to meet their every need. To accomplish this, we offer fascinating careers for fascinating people, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in our company. Could this be the opportunity you are looking for? At Telenet, you may just discover the best job you have ever had.
Inside Plant Team Manager (core network)
As a team leader he/she motivates his/her team members and create an environment where they thrive. He/She coach them to help them to perform their positions more efficiently.
He/she is the interface towards internal and external partner on network related operational topics.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead and coach a nationwide field team of approximately 10 to 12 engineers (both internal and external), set up and evaluate goals and objectives, organize team meetings, create an environment where you team members are continuously looking to improve the existing end 2 end processes. Highly encourage strong teamwork within but also outside your team!
Identify the needs for training and organize both classroom- and on the job trainings to keep the knowledge level of the engineers on a high level. Perform field-coaching visits with both internal as external engineers to keep a good overview on an individual level.
2. Network ownership, build your team and structure to be able to offer an answer to all incoming demands. Monitor and report the productivity and test it against the forecast, and act on potential risks. Keep a close eye on the quality of the performed activities and react when needed.
As an operational leader, it is important to be able to take well-considered decisions within your area of responsibility.
3. Health and Safety, keep a high focus for health and safety in your team. Provide safety briefings and react where needed. Lead by giving the good example! When necessary interact with health and safety team. Assure the good condition and use of all safety equipment.
4. Operational excellence: As Team manager inside plant core, ensure all structural operational and organizationally issues are reported and followed up. Set the proper priorities where needed.
5. Project management: Provide necessary input for business cases on both budget as operational level. Follow up the implementation of projects in your domain, assure the quality of it by performing periodic spot-checks, and react when needed. Facilitate the collaboration between the different teams.
6. Reporting: Provide accurate and timely reporting to the inside plant manager about daily operations and projects during progress meetings.
Keep a high focus on the budget you are responsible for and manage it as a good housefather. Identify budgetary opportunities without creating operational risks.
Measure and report on our 3th party partner’s performance.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Mechelen (location)
- All jobs at Telenet