- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com. .
1. Industrial introduction and the qualification of new products and the associated processes
2. Ensuring the right quality level of products and production processes
3. Daily support of subcontractors and suppliers for the production and repair activities in Europe and the Far East.
Major areas and duties
As Industrialization Project Engineer, you will
- Be the project leader for the industrial part of the production and repair strategy
- Management of subcontractors
- Assess and improve continually efficiency of processes and activities with subcontractors, suppliers and internal organization.
- Civil or industrial Engineer with degree in electronics or mechanics
- 2-5 years' experience in an industrial/production environment
- A ‘hands on approach' with an eye for technical details
- An engineer with a large scope of interest in hardware and software
- Highly organized and capable of tracking a variety of tasks to closure
- Good time management principles and effective in prioritizing workloads
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, a good level of Dutch or French is an important plus)
- A strong team spirit with a focus on team targets
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Interested? Apply online! https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/742947-Industrialization-Engineer/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 11 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.