9 of 11Next
ICT Functional Analyst Leuven/Brussels/Ghent/Mechelen
Assignments are dealt with through the AGILE process(Scrum, KanBan/ SAFe). In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team, often in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved. You follow the technological developments in the IT field that are relevant to the banking and insurance sector, so that you continue to develop your own IT insights.
• It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the
• A flexible mindset and eagerness for continuous learning are essential.
• You have a healthy dose of pragmatism and creativity.
• As an IT functional analyst you constantly interact with your colleagues. You are able to communicate your ideas in a smooth, structured and convincing way. Given the international context, English is no problem for you. Although Dutch is often used in communication with certain businesses, we are moving more and more to a fully English working environment.
• Within KBC you have a lot of freedom to fill in your workplace and working hours (Working from home, from the various head offices, co-work places). Location is no obstacle to the use of the right talent. You determine the working arrangements in dialogue with your team. Collaboration via collaboration tools is therefore no problem for you.
• As a base you work from Leuven, Brussels, Ghent or Mechelen. Often teams are spread over two locations.
• what you need to give the best of yourself every day;
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
• various career opportunities;
• a contract of indefinite length;
• a competitive remuneration package, supplemented by a broad package of additional benefits and staff conditions on our banking and insurance products;
• possibilities to coordinate your work and your private life;
• a dynamic work environment with an open culture and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs at KBC