Our client is a large company active in engineering consulting in energy specialized in substainable development.
Our client is located nearby North station in Brussels and is easily reachable with public transports.
Human Resource Assistant
The main responsabilities for this job include:
- You aim to learn our client's core activities to understand the business and the needs perfectly;
- You have regular talks with the hiring managers to update the recruitment needs and understand the business manager's needs;
- You implement the Talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with the rest of the HR team and the managers;
- You will implement a strong sourcing strategy to secure the best candidate's sources and target outstanding profiles;
- You manage the recruitment process from A to Z: sourcing, interviews, tests/business cases, contact with candidates, selection and offer;
- You represent client's values and ensure an optimal communication with candidates and other external actors;
- You participate to the improvement of HR processes related to recruitment & onboarding;
- You remain well informed of evolutions in the Compensation & Benefits policy to ensure a perfect information to the candidates and people recently hired;
- You ensure the post-job fair communication to activate the contact with the best profiles.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a first experience in HR, ideally in recruitment. International recruitment is a big plus;
- You have a excellent level of English and also French or Dutch (written and Spoken). At least one national laguage is required;
- You are ability to manage internal client relationships and expectations;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to apply good listening and interpersonal skills;
- You can accomplish tasks with a high degree of flexibility and good judgment;
- You can work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- The position requires a willingness to work on a flexible schedule;
- You are interested in the domain of sustainable Urban development;
- You are an initiative taker.
What does the company offer?
- A 6 month interim mission to cover a maternity leave from October 2022 until April 2023;
- An experience in HR in a multidisciplinary international engineering & consultancy company, shaping a sustainable future;
- Being part of a dynamic team and will have international contacts;
- A complete salary package with nice extralegal advantages;
- Benefits from a good work-life balance. Our dynamic work environment allows you to telecommute, work close to home or investigate any of the other flexible options we offer;
- Contract of 40 hours / week.