4 of 4Next
Talentus are looking for a new Talent specialized is human resources !
For our client, Premium fitness club in Brussels, we are looking for a HR Office bilingual FR/EN.
HR Officer FR/AN
In this generalist role, you will act as first point of contact for employees on HR related matters (hard and soft HR). You will provide strong support to Lines Managers across the varied generalist remit of HR. You will report to the Human Resources Manager Belgium.
- You will be the primary point of contact for HR questions from employees, providing day-to-day professional information and support;
- You will provide HR administration support and manage employee contracts, benefits and overall lifecycle at all stages, ensuring compliance with the social legislations and company’s policies;
- You will ensure Head of Departments understand and comply with HR policies and procedures;
- You will manage temporary staff and students in collaboration with our Interim partner agency
- You will contribute to the implementation, management and administration of the existing HR projects (induction of new hires, performance management, learning and development, Leadership Development project, etc) and you will contribute to the development of new HR processes;
- You will work in close cooperation with the HR and Finance specialist teams (Recruiting, Payroll, Learning);
- You will ensure a close collaboration between Business and the HR department regard to ensure employee retention and development.
- You will act as a Business Partner to the line management to support them from a people perspective in a way that enables them to achieve their business objectives.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor or university degree in Human Resources Management, with 3 to 5 years of HR experience ideally acquired in a similar generalist role,
- Good knowledge of Belgian social law,
- Excellent spoken in French, English and Dutch
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Very good sense of details,
- Autonomous and proactive,
- Professional, mature with a propensity for multi-tasking,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; team player; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required,
- Service-oriented, proactive discrete.
If you are looking for a HR Officer job in an exciting and dynamic company, where you are operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment please read on:
- An international and exciting working environment,
- A permanent fulltime contract as per the 1st of October
- An attractive remuneration package
Please send your CV and covering letter @ email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: HR assistant / HR officer
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (location)
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
€ 2.500 per month
- Meal vouchers