HR Data Analyst
- Permanent, Full-time
HR Data Analyst
You will report to the HR Manager within the HR department of Credendo HQ.
You will contribute to monitoring costs, optimising efficiency and facilitating the taking of measures by monitoring HR budgets, ensuring reporting and managing data and processes.
You will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- You will carry out regular controls of the accounting treatment, prepare HR budgets and give advice in this area, both for the parent company and the branches.
- You will carry out appropriate analyses and simulations and prepare dashboards and reports at the request of HR teams or other teams.
- You will manage complex files that require advanced analytical and advisory skills such as remuneration structure, pension calculation and group insurance.
- You will collect and analyse data that allows monitoring HR KPIs and market trends in recruitment, employee performance reviews, salary benchmarking, etc.
- You will draw up the social balance sheet and reports to internal and external bodies (NBB, Court of Audit, Works Council, etc.) and ad hoc (audit, company auditor).
- You will make recommendations for improving data quality when needed.
- You hold a Master's degree in Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Statistics or other fields. A first professional experience as an analyst or in a HR function ('hard' HR, preferably) is an asset.
- You demonstrate a good business sense and you have a good understanding of key HR operations and processes (recruitment, payroll and employee benefits).
- You have an active knowledge of data analysis and statistics. You have a deep knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.). Knowledge of BI tools (SAP Analytics, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus.
- You are passionate about data research, measurement and analysis. You like working with numbers and you have an analytical mind combined with a structured approach and a sense of detail.
- You demonstrate good organisational skills and efficiency in carrying out your tasks.
- You are a good communicator and you are able to explain and present analyses in a clear manner to a diverse audience. You manage expectations and relations with stakeholders by involving them through regular reporting.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French and a good knowledge of English.
- You are able to work autonomously, you have a sense of initiative and you show good team spirit.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- 18 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.