- Permanent, Part-time or full-time
Welcome to the future of hotel accommodation!
Citybox is opening a brand-new hotel with 180 rooms in the heart of Antwerp, and we are looking for hosts and housekeepers for our lovely new hotel.
In case you haven't heard of Citybox before, we're all about modernization and innovation! We've thrown out minibars, old fashioned TV-sets, and room service. As a result, we offer modern and affordable hotel rooms for frequent travelers. Our rooms are simple, but they contain what guests value the most: a high-quality bed, a desk and chair, a modern bathroom, and free Wi-Fi. We've replaced the traditional reception with check-in kiosks, and our interior features Scandinavian design with focus on durability and sustainability.
Citybox currently consists of four hotels, but our ambition is to become one of Europe's leading high-quality, low-budget hotel chains. The opening of Citybox Antwerp is an exciting next step of this plan. To read more about Citybox Hotels and our concept, please visit www.cityboxhotels.com.
The hotel is expected to open in July/August 2021.
Citybox is a modern hotel without the traditional reception. Our guests check in and out via kiosks themselves, but our friendly and service-minded Citybox Hosts are always present at the hotel and are ready to help when needed.
Tasks for our Citybox Host:
- Being an awesome host
- Supervision and control of incoming bookings
- Answer telephone and other guest inquiries
- Administration of arrivals and departures
- Continuous dialogue and follow-up / planning of status with cleaning department
- Control and supervision of hotel security and technical systems, and follow-up of these
- Cash and daily settlement at the end of the shift
- …. Everything else that you both believe and can’t believe happens at a hotel
- Are service-minded
- Likes to work with people
- Loves internet and gadgets
- Are punctual and accurate, but still can be informal when needed
- Outgoing, or at least can act like they are
- Experience from similar positions is an advantage, but is not a requirement
Opportunities for international careers
Working on a full- or part-time schedule
We hope you are just the person we are looking for!
Contact person for queries and applications: Tina Selseth, firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be sent in English.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Part-time or full-time
- 29 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Hotel & catering industry' jobs straight to your mailbox.