2 of 7Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Helpdesk 1st line - German speaker
• Provides an effective interface between Users and service providers.
• Assists Users in making more effective use of systems, products and services,
• making initial diagnosis of issues and giving clear and concise advice on known
• solutions where applicable.
• Maintains accurate log entries of requests with call/resolution & follow up details.
• Follows agreed procedures and maintains documentation.
• Follows agreed procedures and responds to requests by providing information to enable Users to solve their issues.
• Language (fluent): Dutch/German/English, other as an asset
• First experience as helpdesk in an asset
• knowledge of Windows 10
• knowledge of Microsoft office
• Preferable IT based qualification
• Experience and interest in client hardware & software
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car