6 of 6Next
Performs scheduled, unscheduled and emergency maintenance services for all heating systems, boilers and heating equipment to include gas boilers and furnaces, electric boilers and furnaces, piping, wiring and control systems, VAV dampers, variable frequency drivers, duct work, filters, fan coil units, radiators, heat exchangers, motorized valves, circulation valves, actuators, and dampers. Conducts inspections, calibrations and cleaning functions using equipment such as volt/ohm meters, meggers, amp meters, thermal imagers, combustion analyzers, and gas leak detectors. Drives a truck with equipment in the greater Brussels area. Administrative tasks include completing work orders in the Global Maintenance Management System (GMMS), and filing proper paperwork to purchase repair/replacement parts.
2. Experience: Minimum three years of experience as a Heating Technician.
3. Language Requirements: Good working knowledge (level III) in Dutch or French, and limited knowledge (level II) in English.
4. Job Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of the Heating trade at a journeyman level. Basic computer skills to include the Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
5. Skills and Abilities: Must have a valid G1 and L certificate for gas burners and liquid fuels in the regions of Flanders and Brussels. Must have the ability to perform most tasks with minimal supervision. Must be able to read and understand drawings and technical manuals. Must have a valid class “B” driver’s license.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance technician
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs at American Embassy
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.632 per month