Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers.
Freelancers are also welcome !
Functioneel Analist m/v
As a consultant, your role as a functional analyst combines both the technical and business skillset into one individual.
Your assignment will hold the responsibility for E2E analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of new changes or improvements to the current platform. You are the go-to guy for the Product Owner for getting things done in a robust and satisfactory way that meets both technical and business specifications. Will also serve as POC for the support team for additional help in problem analysis for existing issues and problems.
You have a strong working knowledge or affinity with the different topics listed below:
- Good understanding of database mapping and able to navigate through them (Microsoft T-SQL proficiency, Oracle SQL Database).
- Experience with building technical documentation.
- Experience with managing complex architectural solutions on platform and infrastructure level.
- Experience with scripting.
- Affinity with the Microsoft office applications (specifically MS Visio).
- Affinity with any of the following ticket registration tools: ServiceNow, JIRA, SOLMAN is a plus
- Affinity with automation is a plus.
- Affinity with Syncron Global Order Management (GOM) system is a plus.
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).
Are you a freelancer? Of course, you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.