KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer at KEYENCE you will be responsible for developing and implementing software solutions across the company, from front-end to back-end. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work within different projects to build and maintain the internal tools of the company.What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting internal software development
- Accompany and implement development processes – from requirements analysis, development and testing to go-live and beyond
- Manage projects in GitLab, use SCRUM, Jira and Confluence
- Participate in various projects within the IT department
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a related IT field
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of technical concepts
- Very good level of English (business proficiency)
- Extensive training in our partner affiliate in Germany
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Paid overtime
- Fast paced environment with a “promoting from within” culture
- International environment, open communication, and continuous learning