- Permanent, Full-time
Bambaw is a zero-waste brand available across Europe and the USA. The amount of waste generated every day is threating all life form on earth. In fact, all the plastic created, that hasn’t been burned is still here, somewhere on earth. Bambaw is made of a small, impact driven team that rethinks the way we consume and leverages technology to provide affordable, quality, zero-waste products.
We are looking for an e-Commerce Manager to strengthen our online presence and handle decision-making for the website and marketplaces.
You will work closely with the marketing and technical teams to plan, implement, manage and monitor new online marketing strategies to enhance traffic acquisition, conversion, and user experience.
As eCommerce Manager at Bambaw you will:
- Maintain and update the company’s websites to embed the brand strategy updates and new product launches
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion
- Develop and implement strategies to improve website performance and customer experience
- Engage new audiences and convert visitors in customers/brand ambassadors.
- Supervise a team to create SEO driven content
- Create and maintain online conversion listings through several channels (Amazon, Bol, D2c and wholesale portal)
- Analyse conversion numbers
- Conduct audits to eliminate redundante and/or duplicate contents
- Monitor and test the quality of the website regularly
- Report on performance
At the end of the first year, success would mean having :
- doubled the Bambaw website traffic with a strong SEO approach
- a good understanding of marketplace dynamics
- all listings being available and selling in each marketplace
Must have Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, IT or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Be fluent in English - French is a plus
- Ability to manage a team and plan efficiently
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong knowledge in CMS and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
- Have an excellent understanding of SEO
- You’ll be a key employee in a fast-growing environment
- You’ll be part of an amazing team!
- You’ll have a real impact on the company’s growth
- You’ll make a positive difference by increasing the distributions of 0 waste products
- Competitive salary package
- Great place to work
- Work from home (1 day a week!)
- Lunch vouchers
- Very nice rooftop (to enjoy after works! ???? )
So, you are looking for a role of E-commerce Manager offering you growth opportunities? You would like to be part of an amazing team where you could have an impact on the company’s development? Send us your resume and a motivational letter about why you really want to work at Bambaw!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Possibility to work from home: 1 day
- Meal vouchers
- 29 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.