- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a Documentation Engineer! Our client is a is a technology conglomerate focusing on mechanical engineering such as process technologies and components.
- To write the technical documentation e.g. manuals, work instructions, parts list, …
- To compose documents for e.g. commissioning, IQ, OQ, risk analysis, CSV, ...
- To follow up the documentation and validation related matters in our production as well as at the customer site.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in engineering (electromechanics etc.) or equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional and relevant experience.
- A team player with a passion for machine construction in all its aspects, Mechanical, Electrical as well as Software and Process. Customer focus with an accurate and analytical approach.
- You place high value on quality.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry and especially in GMP/GAMP is an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML is an advantage.
- An exciting, varied job with room for initiative and personal growth.
- Working in a highly motivated and skilled team, with an international customer base.
- A competitive remuneration package.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Manufacturing & control technicians' jobs straight to your mailbox.