Our customer is a key forwarder with international activities in the express world. Our customer has a Swedish company culture. The company has an open and dynamic culture who puts the employee at first place.
- Dispatch of pick-up and delivery jobs.
- Organize domestic and international road transports.
- Liaise with our subcontractors and customers
- Follow up on shipments while the goods are in the custody of the above partners
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
- Communicate with all other departments
- Update of our IT systems
- For this position: Be fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Previous driver dispatching experience
- Show past experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier companies)
- Provide strong organizational skills and pay attention to details
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Work independently and be flexible. (working hours are between 08:00 – 18:00h)
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
A permanent job within a growing organization. Salay according to experience & extra benefits such as :
- GSM en laptop
- Group Insurance / Pension Plan
- Hospitalization insurance
- Company Car
Calculate your travel time
To : JETPAK BELGIUM | Bedrijvenzone Machelen-Cargo 733, 1830 Machelen (Vl.Br.)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.