- Experis Belgium
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate starters in development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
As they continuously bring updated features to fulfill the DevOps needs of their customers, they need to be able to maintain the current DevOps platform while they build the next generation DevOps platform.
This new platform is geared towards modern application architectures making use of technologies such as containerized applications, serverless functions and public cloud services in general.
Location: Mechelen and/or Brussels depending on the project
Through automation you help streamline operations and processes. You build, maintain and integrate tools for deployment, monitoring and operational activities and troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
Through collaboration with customers, the operations and software development teams, you evangelize the DevOps principles and help the wider organization move forward more efficiently towards a common goal.
- You are a developer with an interest in application deployment and network operations or a system administrator with a passion for scripting and coding.
- You are lean and agile, bringing value to the end customer through smaller, more frequent changes whilst keeping a high-quality standard.
- Your goal is to maximize efficiency, maintainability and security of operational processes through automation and collaboration.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- None to 2 years of professional experience in development.
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Notions of Bash/Python/Groovy scripting
- Notions of Container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Notions of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform/CloudFormation
- Notions of the Java programming language
- Show interest in emerging IT technologies such as Public Cloud
- Knowledgeable on IT best practices with regard to
- Source Code Management
- Agile Development
- Continuous Integration
- Release Automation
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
- 23 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Antwerp, Brussels straight to your mailbox.