- Permanent, Full-time
• You will be the manager of our heating department, in order to realize the objectives of the production unit.
• You plan and organize all operational activities within the department in order to guarantee the requested volumes, product quality and delivery terms.
• You ensure that the whole production process is in line with quality and productivity standards.
• You formulate proposals and collaborate in the preparation of changes concerning technology, investments, organization, safety, TQM, etc.
• You are responsible for reaching your yearly targets on quality, efficiency, safety and cost, together with your team and in cooperation with the other departments.
• In close cooperation with the controller, you ensure that all parameters within the budget, such as scrap levels, costs, productivity, etc., stay in line with the forecasts in order to attain to targeted financial results.
• You make sure that safety measurements are taken and being followed.
• You promote the awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
• You ensure an optimal working environment, including proper attention to industrial relations and environmental issues.
• You create an engaging work environment through two-way communication and collaboration.
• You coach and develop all employees in order to have a motivated team that is capable to reach the targets.
• You will lead a team of around 90 people (team leaders and operators).
• You have a master degree in engineering or equivalent.
• You bring 10 – 15 years of relevant experience, preferably in a production environment (technical, quality, production).
• You bring a mindset focused on safety.
• You have strong leadership skills and are able to motivate and coach your team members.
• You are able to use a number of relevant management techniques (e.g. quality projects, policy deployment, project working, etc.).
• You have experience in working together with unions.
• You take ownership and thrive on challenge, you are result-oriented and you want to make a difference.
• You are hands-on and have a pragmatical mindset.
• You can work together in a team and are able to communicate with impact on different levels.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- Furlough leave
- 13 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.