5 of 14Next
Our Client is the leading supplier of Private Label Household products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers.
Your main tasks are to:
- Manage the forecasting tool by reviewing alerts raised by the system, review statistical forecast, and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Prepare and chair the monthly forecast reviews with the KAM, to deliver an accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with the sales insights.
- Organise meetings with Account Management and PLM to review events & promotions and Manage timely new item launches and version change setups
- Conduct relevant forecast performance analyses and plan/propose corrective actions and share the outcome with Sales, Operations and Finance departments
- generate and share with all stakeholders monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report.
- Make forecast information available on time & in the right level of detail
- Monitor performance of Key Account Management & PLM on forecasting and event management
- Master degree in Economics or any other relevant discipline is preferred (BAC+4 or +5). You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- Prior experience in the area of manufacturing planning, preferably in PL industry or in FMCG is considered a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English is required. Communicate fluently in French or Dutch is a real asset.
- PC-skills: very good knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge of SAP and APO is an asset.
- You are a structured thinker with a passion for numbers and an analytical mind.
- You are conscientious and have some project management skills.
- You have good verbal and written skills.
- You are persuasive and dynamic person with a positive and can-do attitude.
- You will be given a challenging, fast paced and international environment.
- You will join a company in full growth.
- You will discover a great team !
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: Supply chain
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.800 to € 3.000 per month