2 of 5Next
Estée Lauder is a leading cosmetics company that is known for quality products regarding skin and hair care, perfumes and makeup. Since its founding in 1965, the site in Oevel has grown to become the largest European site with around 900 employees.
Data Integrety Program Engineer
We are looking for an amazing Data Integrety Program Engineer who wants to work in an equally amazing international company!
You will be leading the Data Integrity (DI) program across the Supply Chain function (Manufacturing/QA) for our Manufacturing site in Oevel/Belgium. You will work closely with the Global Data Integrity Technical Program lead to align on the DI strategy for the manufacturing site and for DI execution activities, but you will report directly to the local Plant Manager with a matrix reporting relationship to the Plant Quality Lead.
Let’s talk about the job content! What are your tasks?
- Supporting the design of the corporate DI system as well as oversight across all GxP (Good Clinical/Manufacturing/Documentation practices) computerized systems.
- Working across multiple business functions at the site level to rollout DI requirements and ensuring excellence in execution with the technical community of the Supply Chain organization and will provide visibility and management of priorities and risks and opportunities for DI related activities and elevated to leadership where appropriate.
- Ensuring Data Integrity technical deliverables for Supply chain for their respective site with monthly updates.
- Close collaboration with Corporate functions – Global R&D and Global QA – to ensure robust Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions are in place to ensure compliant GxP systems.
The process scope includes managing:
- Requirements for purchasing, install and qualification of existing and new equipment and Introduction across the respective manufacturing site.
- Maintenance and calibration of existing/new GxP computerized systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Governance of process, access and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Support all validation activities and responsible for oversight of compliance records and supporting documentation.
The amazing Data Integrity Program Engineer Estée Lauder is looking for has:
- A minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in staff management with proven ability to manage and collaborate in a multi-location, multi-vendor environment with an emphasis on process documentation and training.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiating and communication skills but is also an excellent team player.
- Strong program management skills including follow-up and organizational skills required.
- The ability to use computer systems necessary to meet objectives including Microsoft Office, MS project, SAP.
- Experience in Supply Chain processes and systems in a Fortune 500 CPG company.
What do we offer for all that experience and knowledge?
- You will work in an international organization.
- Flexible houres for a perfect work- life balance.
- An environment where you don’t get stuck in traffic.
- An attractive salary with interesting extra- legal advantages .
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality manager
- All jobs via Unique Geel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience