1 of 4Next
Volvo Group Belgium is a part of our Swedish mothercompany Volvo Group. We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, busses, construction equipment and marine- and industrial engines. We have facilities in 18 countries and represent our products is more than 190 markets.
- You are part of the Truck Monitoring department, which delivers higher vehicle Uptime to Volvo Trucks customers through our remote diagnostics service. The service offer is based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies.
- You take full responsibility for all steps of data preparation, from cleaning, organizing raw data, data munging/wrangling.
- You Maintain and optimize current algorithms and data models, and actively find new solutions to approach big data in relation to fault code patterns and preventative component failures.
- You perform statistical analysis and translate those outcomes by creating data visualizations and dashboards.
- You have at least a B.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Computing Science, Statistics or equal by experience
- You have 3 years' experience in working with data analytics and comprehensive visualizations
- You master following tools and language: R, Python, SQL, Qlik/Tableau
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do, start-up mentality.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- You possess the drive to contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art product in the VT portfolio.
- Work in a creative environment, close to the customer
- Enjoy the benefits of a start-up business within a global company
- Feel at ease in a team where fun, engagement and entrepreneurship are key words
- An attractive salary package adjusted to your needs
Please take a look at our privacy notice for recruitment purposes before sending us your informhttps://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/careers/volvo-recruitment-online-privacy-policy.html
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Oostakker (location)
- All jobs at Volvo Group Belgium
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience