Customer Service Representative
- EMVO (European Medicines Verification Organisation)
- Permanent, Full-time
Customer Service Representative
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to COVID-19, the EMVO team is currently teleworking, so interviews will be conducted remotely.
You will be involved in successfully running an organisation critical to the European pharmaceutical supply chain and will be part of the Customer Support team, which is a branch of the Operations team, reporting to the Customer Support Manager.
More specifically, as EMVO’s Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd line technical application support to customers
- Responding to incoming tickets within agreed service levels by meeting and communicating with customers to understand and meet their requirements.
- Running tests or investigations on all application issues raised by customers to recommend and provide resolutions.
- Escalating tickets to Level 3 support and management whenever necessary.
- Maintaining the knowledge base.
- Following business processes and proposing improvements.
- Developing a deep understanding of business and technology requirements.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- You possess at least two years’ worth of experience in technical application support.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can deal with all inquiries efficiently and responsively, recognise difficult situations and react accordingly.
- You have strong knowledge of ITIL principles (a certification is an added plus).
- You are experienced in Microsoft Azure and ticketing software (preferably ServiceNow).
- You demonstrate a customer-centric and delivery driven approach.
- You are a real team player, equipped with a sense of urgency
- You are flexible, proactive and focused on results
- You possess strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
Please note that:
- An experience in the pharmaceutical sector/supply chain is an asset.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related computer science field is an added advantage.
As Customer Service Representative at EMVO, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
EMVO will also offer you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- You will be involved in an interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance and health insurance.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry vital for today’s evolving society.
- Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- 20 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.