11 of 12Next
Our client is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. This company is present in 5 continents and their expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.
Customer Service Representative with English and Spanish
This is a permanent role in a international company, working in the import and export department in Antwerp port
- You will check the invoices for accuracy and complete information.
- You will handle incoming contracts and liaise with clients.
- You will handle the administration of European customer orders and SC related administration requests.
- You will ensure customer’s satisfaction through high quality service.
- You will have regular contact with customers to gather relevant business information.
- You will create and maintain customer’s information in ERP system.
- You will oversee all incoming invoices for Raw Materials from various European destinations (Germany, Spain, etc).
- You will plan product delivery and raw material intake
- You will proceed to logistics arrangement in terms of transportation, warehousing and handling operations
- You will call suppliers to obtain missing or incorrect information.
- You are fluent in English and French, with a good knowledge of Spanish ( other languages such as German or northic languages are a big plus).
- You have previous experience in a similar role and industry in customer service is a big plus but not a must.
- You are able to make informed and mature decisions.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You are a solution seeker and a forward thinker.
- You are capable to keep a clear overview and to follow-up systematically.
- You are able to learn quickly (with training) and to work autonomously.
our client is located in Antwerp port.
You will receive a training in the job and a very competitive salary package and advantages above standard.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Academic Bachelor
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, French, Spanish