Customer Service Officer
- Handling of customer's orders, from order entry until invoicing
- Ensure on-time and in-full delivery to the customers
- Follow-up on outstanding orders and ensure timely communication to the customer
- Daily contact with customers, freight forwarders and internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Quality.
- Bachelor degree or experience in sales administration or customer service
- Experience with an ERP system (at Beneo we use SAP)
- Experience with transportation, export and INCOTERMS are an advantage
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills
- A customer oriented and assertive attitude
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- An exciting position in a financially stable and growing company which is regarded as one of the best in its class
- An internal training
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to meet the people at Beneo in a first interview
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on for more info or an application. On weekdays between 8h30 and 10h30 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.