Popular jobs in Customer service:
- Customer Care Agent Spare Parts - UK for JLG
- Customer Service for UK Market
- Customer Service Representative (6 months)
- Trilingual Customer Service Representative
- German Luxury Advisor
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Kaolin International is part of the American/Brazilian group KaMin/CADAM with clay mining operations in both Georgia, US and the Amazon Forest. The clay is mainly used as a pigment in paper coating formulations in more than 52 countries worldwide.
From our hub in Antwerp we serve the European market with a small and dynamic team.
You find more information on our website: https://www.kaminsolutions.com/
Customer Care Specialist
Global Customer Care Manager
Purpose of Job:
To provide account management services recognized as being best in the industry. To ensure customer requirements are met efficiently and with excellence in the areas of transactional processing, communications, and delivery of the product through coordination with sales, logistics production, finance, and third-party providers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team with Logistics to determine most efficient and cost-effective way to deliver the product.
- Partner with Sales/Distributors to understand needs & requirements of target accounts.
- Supports team with daily activities such as phone coverage, document filing and order processing.
- Own all aspects of domestic and export order management including receipt of purchase order to product delivery, accurate invoicing & ensuring customer/agent satisfaction.
- Respond to customer/agent inquiries, confirming orders, advising status of orders, shipping advice, etc.
- Assist with investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
- Support Commercial team with information regarding orders and special requests of customers, agents, and distributors.
- Backup other team members as needed.
- Ability to balance needs of both internal and external customer requirements.
- Maintaining a superior service level while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing excellent working relationships with customers, distributors, agents.
- Optimizing current or potentially new operational systems to ensure required service levels.
- Learning new products, resources, and business strategies as well as new customer requirements to execute efficient and effective order management.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a customer care environment preferred to include experience working within teams.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good level in French.
- Excellent formal and informal verbal and written communication skills including international relations.
- Time management, planning, and organization skills to manage the daily work load.
- Effective people skills such as customer relations and conflict management.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work on several tasks concurrently and take tasks to completion.
- Intermediate business and math skills.
- Competency in the use of computers and software for business transactions, data analysis, and communication. (Word, Excel, Access, E-mail)
- Basic knowledge and some hands-on experience using ERP Systems such as Oracle and SAP.
After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract.
Salary is negotiable.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs at Kaolin International N.V.
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French