Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
The Department Large & International Projects, part of the Division Energy Transition & Integrated Solutions, located in Grimbergen (Brussels) is the reliable partner for the construction and pre-commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations. We serve top-rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage… with modular construction as well as stick build installation.
Construction Manager - Piping & Mechanical
In this role, you are assigned to large and complex projects in Belgium and Western Europe. You are responsible for the construction itself: your goal is a safe and timely execution, delivering the correct quality and within budget.
Take a closer look at this professional challenge and apply now!As Construction Manager, you work in close collaboration with the client and the Project Manager as well as with the construction team. You:
- review the technical specifications, related risks and opportunities in the contract
- manage the construction teams on site as well as the subcontractors
- are an important stakeholder in the procurement and subcontracting process: construction works are executed by national and international subcontractors
- accurately plan, organize, and control the execution of the works while avoiding scope creep and registering extra works with supportive documentation
- propose adequate actions to recover any delay
- take responsibility on monitoring extra works and their impact on planning and cost
Are we a match?
- you have a master or bachelor’s in engineering; or equivalent
- you have proven experience in construction activities in the field of electromechanics
- you have proven knowledge of electromechanics, in particular piping & mechanical works
- you have proven leadership skills
- you have working knowledge MS Office
- you are willing to work abroad (Western Europe) during the construction phase of the project with a fixed rotation schedule
- you have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of English, Dutch and possibly French or German
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
- challenging projects in a dynamic and high demanding market
- a professional project management environment
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.