3 of 5Next
MediCongress was founded in 1987 and is a family business specialised in the organisation of medical congresses.
MediCongress has already organised more than 700 congresses of 100 up to 5000+ participants all over the world.
Our customers are mainly national and international medical associations and universities and we support them for all their administration and logistic tasks.
Experience, enthusiasm and drive are our trumps to provide our customers and congress participants with a perfect service.
We are looking for an:
Congress Manager (M/F)
- Organisation of the congresses:
- Find suitable congress venues and negotiate the conditions and prices
- Plan social activities for congress participants
- Contact hotels for the booking of hotel rooms for congress participants and speakers
- Make travel arrangements for speakers and colleagues
- Follow up on the registrations and payments of congress participants
- Provide information to international congress participants (by email and phone)
- Find sponsors, make practical arrangements with sponsors and invoice them
- Be present at congresses in Belgium and abroad
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Ensure the functioning of the office when colleagues are at a congress
- Support the drawing-up of the scientific programmes of the congresses
- Follow up on the receipt of texts, their evaluation and take care of the correspondence involved
- Update the layout of texts in Word according to specific instructions
- Proofread congress programmes
- Professional Bachelor Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple activities and be flexible with changing priorities
- Detail oriented and proactive mentality
- Ability to operate autonomously and also as part of a team
- A full-time contract
- Varied range of tasks
- Attractive salary with benefits
- Interesting job in a young and dynamic team with flexible hours
- A pleasant work environment in a modern office which is easy to reach: Noorwegenstraat 49, 9940 Evergem
MediCongress - Sophie Vanaelst - firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Event marketing
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Evergem (location)
- All jobs at MediCongress Service nv
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French