3 of 4Next
Estée Lauder is a leading cosmetics company that is known for quality products regarding skin and hair care, perfumes and makeup. Since its founding in 1965, the site in Oevel has grown to become the largest European site with around 900 employees.
Calibration & validation engineer
The Validation department is responsible for the development, implementation and improvement of different calibration and validation activities in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
Let’s talk about your tasks! You are responsible for:
- Writing and executing validation documentation in line with the Site Validation Master Plan
- Daily Planning and coordination validation and qualification activities in your team
- Managing deviations, changes and CAPA’s to ensure that these are well documented and that corrective actions are taken and followed-up
- Coordination of calibration activities
- Supporting and participation in Corporate and Regulatory audits
What makes you the perfect Calibration and Validation engineer?
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Chemistry, Life Science, or other job related discipline
- 4 years’ experience in Calibration/Validation/Quality systems
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Familiar with Quality Management and GxP Regulations
- Knowledge of Validation Methodologies
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, European and FDA regulations and cGMP
- Teamplayer, project proficiency and autonomy expected
Estée Lauder offers you:
- An international and dynamic organization
- An environment where you don’t get stuck in traffic
- An attractive salary with interesting extra- legal advantages
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical consultancy
- All jobs via Unique Geel
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English