4 of 5Next
We owe our position as world player to our technically innovative knowhow and the most modern dredging fleet in the world. Jan De Nul Group continues to invest in its fleet. The Construction department is involved from the draft design. The Fleet Managers are responsible for the maintenance and the equipment of the existing fleet. Each project is different and an optimum configuration is created every time. And if it doesn’t exist, we make it ourselves!
As a CAD Designer, you are responsible for drawing up, processing and following up production and engineering drawings for our dredging equipment, ships and offshore projects.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Compiling technical documents to be able to draw up a draft design.
- Detailing and implementing remarks in the Designer’s draft design.
- Correctly drawing up plans and work preparations.
- Seeing to the correct input of the production in its own logistics system.
- Discussing the design with the Senior Manager Drawing Department/Senior Designer and client.
- Through the JDN-Academy, we offer you a permanent training trajectory.
- A caring culture: our FIT-programme allows us to monitor your well-being. The programme is centred around exercise, food and a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make a difference together with your colleagues and to distinguish yourself through your creativity, innovation and durability.
- By assembling multidisciplinary teams tailor-made for each project, we aim at always having the right person in the right place.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Model designer
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Hofstade (O.-Vl.) (location)
- All jobs at Jan De Nul
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Company bicycle
- Public transport contribution
- Additional paid leave