Business System Owner | Brussels
- TEC nv
- Permanent, Full-time
Business System Owner | Brussels
For our client in the Brussels region, a major player in Telecom, we are looking for a Business System Owner (BSO). The BSO plays a crucial role in the interaction between the different stakeholders, the end users of the IT tools and the teams responsible for the development of these tools. This specific vacancy revolves around the development of a completely new IT tool. To do this, you will study the functionality of this tool as well as taking on the change management towards the end users. Are you good at change management? Are you interested in IT applications? Then we are looking for you!
1. Manage the process of “maturation” of a new business idea towards IT-formulated requirement(s).
- You take necessary initiatives to translate business needs into IT-system requirements.
- For this you organize necessary workshops with relevant stakeholders and end-users. Where needed you manage to align strongly diverging visions between those groups.
- You validate thoroughly detailed functional analysis of the concerned application(s), where possible involving the actual end-users or stakeholders.
- You help to determine priorities, suggest phasing across different releases etc.
- You follow-up on the actual IT development via regular project-core meetings etc (organized by the project leader or others)
- You write user acceptance scenario’s. You organize testing by actual end-users, as well execute testing yourself.
- You provide decisive input for go/no-go decisions to deploy changes into production, based on test-results and business insight on risks.
- You participate to post-release sanity-checking and participate in the process of defining action plans in case of severe problems.
- You organize all necessary communication and training within the business unit, primarily towards the actual end-users of the system. This can be in cooperation with other stakeholders around the project.
- You manage the necessary change at the end-user side.
- If applicable, you provide detailed user manuals and work instructions.
- You help to support the end-users in case of functional problems, questions, potential bugs etc. You do this in cooperation with the helpdesk and application specialists of the business unit.
- In case of bugs and/or technical production incidents, you actively follow up to the point where a solution is found and put into production. This in cooperation with the “Service Level Manager” of the concerned application.
- If necessary, you take initiatives regarding the data-quality in the application you’re responsible for.
- You have experience in project management and change management, preferably in a large company or utility;
- You can learn quickly and want to immerse yourself in the functioning of the various IT applications around the Fiber network and their interfaces;
- You combine a deep understanding of the system in question with a broad overview of the organization, the teams involved and the entire IT application landscape;
- You have an analytical mind, while remaining practical and results-oriented;
- You work in a structured way and have good organization skills, in order to work optimally in a complex matrix organization;
- You can lead meetings for different target groups;
- You can bring different views and opinions together;
- A basic understanding of IT concepts and tools is practical (MSA, SQL, ERD data model...);
- You can handle stress well and adapt easily in a complex environment;
- You can work independently and enjoy figuring things out on your own;
- French: very good;
- Dutch: very good;
- English: very good.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Dutch, English, French
- 12 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.