Business Development Manager - Medtech
- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
Business Development Manager - Medtech
Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for over 30 years for a wide range of companies. Our objective is to help you in your job search, to optimize your application process and to enhance your skills in order to succeed in a good interview. Our partner, Kiomed Pharma, has mandated us to find its future Business Development Manager.
Capitalizing on a history of innovation and expertise in exclusive natural chitosan chemistry, KiOmed Pharma, develops a unique pipeline of medical devices that address unmet medical needs in high impact pathologies and major social burdens such as invalidating Osteoarthritis, skin aging and ophthalmology.
Located in Belgium, Herstal and composed of a fast-growing team, KiOmed Pharma has recently launched on the market its first class III CE marked medical device, KiOmedineVSOne® indicated in the treatment of symptomatic patients suffering from knee osteoarthritis. A R&D pre-market pipeline of medical devices is currently under development, more specifically in dermo-aesthetic and ophthalmic diseases.
KiOmed Pharma has the ambition and the resources to grow to a worldwide class and aim at succeeding the commercial launches and growth on its markets.
Utilizing internal data resources as well as market research, you will identify opportunities to drive new business worldwide, as well as develop, manage, and implement sales strategies to cultivate sales leads with both new and existing partners & customers.
You are in charge of developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing & new key business partners, connecting with stakeholders and leaders to bring projects from conceptualization to fruition.
- Identify and target new opportunities for developing commercial relationships with new and existing customers in the medtech & pharmaceutical industry
- Be able to entertain technical discussions with academic and industrial customers. Clearly articulate the strength and value propositions of Kiomed Pharma’s products, with the goal of increasing the awareness of Kiomed Pharma’s technology.
- Participate in relevant conferences and trade shows for lead generation, networking and to understand customer needs and applications
- Generate and advances a robust pipeline of high quality and actionable opportunities
- Approach and meet with relevant stakeholders at your prospective clients
- Build tailored methodology & commercial proposal for each project in relation with the Partner and the scientific, regulatory & clinical development team.
- Establish the contract, ensure the negotiation, and finalize the deals
- Coordinate project launch with the Project team and the client
- Proactively follow-up the relationship & collect feedbacks from the client during the entire course of the project
- Perform debrief meetings with the client after each project to ensure the highest client satisfaction and trigger repeat business
- You report directly to the CEO
- Scientific/engineer background is required. Minimum master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Strong scientific orientation and proven experience in the medtech / pharmaceutical / biotech / life science industry
- Experience in product management or proven track records in selling into clinical research, or commercial suppliers
- Strong network in worldwide or regional life sciences sector and demonstrated track record in leading strategic transactions including negotiating complex agreements and driving business decisions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – the ability to influence and work successfully with varied audiences (colleagues, scientific and technical leaders, financial institutions, lawyers, pharmaceutical and business partners, collaborators, customers, and senior executives)
- A resourceful, strategic and analytical thinker and creative problem solver who can help shape both individual deals and the future strategy of the business
- A strong scientific orientation – in-depth understanding of the innovation and development process
- Self-motivation and interest for start-up companies/SMEs
- Travel required
- Stimulating challenges in a flexible & fast growing SME
- Young, passionate colleagues with friendly working surrounding
- Career growth as the company grows
- Autonomy, independence, and travel opportunities
Profile Group manages this mission exclusively. All candidates are invited to apply exclusively via this ad. Contact : Mélanie Verhage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 13 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Business development' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.