- CTRL F Foreign
- Fixed-term, Full-time
A dynamic, innovative and successful company, specialized in industrial automatization with worldwide projects, is looking for an automation engineer, with a strong affinity for PLC systems, to complete their R&D department.
- You are responsible for the developing of the automatization software;
- You work closely together with the R&D department;
- You are responsible to lead projects to a good end within the proposed deadlines. Therefore you work closely together with the mechanical designers, electromechanics and software engineers;
- Optimizing and implementing the software;
- You take care of the programming, testing and startup of the control systems (PLC, Scada and DCS);
- During the design phase you put a high emphacis on process safety (hard- and software) and you and your colleagues actively contribute to general safety on the construction sites.
- You have a technical bachelor of master degree;
- Knowledge of programming and developing of PLC Software Siemens S7;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- You have a driver's license B;
- Willingness to travel abroad (including America).
You will receive a permanent contract completed with;
a health insurance
a company car
You will work in an innovative, growing company which gives you new challenges on a daily basis.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 6 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.