6 of 6Next
Our partner is one of the largest law firms in Europe. They believe in team work and knowledge sharing.
Assistant Juridique (h/f)
Our partner is seeking a Legal Assistant to join and support their offices in Watermael.
You will guarantee an effective and efficient support by providing legal, administrative and operational support to the Mergers and Acquisitions department and Tax department.
- You will be drafting minutes and agreements.
- You will participate in legal research (documentation and press).
- You will take care of communications (by telephone, e-mail, etc.) with various internal and external clients.
- You will perform a variety of operational and administrative tasks (e.g. preparing legal documents and translations, drawing up and managing files, drafting letters, e-mails, presentations and filing).
- Improving and maintaining one’s professional knowledge and technical skills in order to maximize own expertise and optimally apply this within the organization.
You are ... a self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in law or "Rechtspraktijk", or at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Precise and well organized, with a strong Discrete and able to handle confidential matters.
- Pro-active and flexible mindset.
- Familiarity with legal terminology is a must.
- A full-time / part-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality
- A possibility to combine evening classes at the university.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and pro training environment where you will be able to add real value.
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions and numerous team activities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Administration and support
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Bruxelles Max Office
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French